Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So you want to buy?

1. Email me (polkydotty@gmail.com) with the item you are interested in and your questions if any or you can leave a comment with your email.
2. If you're happy with the item and the price/shipping cost, pay by paypal to my email or wait for my invoice.
3. If you're not happy with the price/shipping cost, ask me nicely :), and I may just drop a few dollars off for you. (No promises though!)
3. Item will be shipped (by registered mail) within a week.
4. You will receive the item within 1-2 weeks after item has been mailed out.
5. And both of us will be happy as bumblebees :)

Note:
Items are not exchangeable or refundable unless the item has been grossly misrepresented.
Thus please clarify all doubts before confirming your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment